Before submitting your online entry form for the 2013Direct Marketing Association International ECHO™ Awards competition, please be sure that you have completed all steps below:
- Step 1 — Complete the "Entrant Form" tab.
- Step 2 — Complete the "Add Entry" tab.
- Step 3 — Complete the "Entry" tab
- List the advertiser/client and agency information on form.
- Step 4 — Review "NEW! For 2013"
- Step 5 — Complete the "Entry Information" tab
- Step 6 — Complete the "Strategy"
- Step 7 — Complete the "Creativity & Results" tab
- Step 8 — Provide the "Campaign Elements" tab
- Complete the "Media Channel" section. Please indicate all elements you are submitting for judging via upload or mail. You may also submit a proprietary website featuring elements of your campaign. This should match the media details on your written entry form.
- If sending elements to one of the ECHO™ offices, check the box next to the channel and then the number of elements you are sending to the ECHO™ office.
- If uploading elements with the entry form, check the box next to the channel and then the number of elements uploaded with the entry form.
- Step 9 — Complete the "File Uploads" tab
- Uploaded all Campaign Elements and entry files, including your 3 minute (optional) video showcase.
- The size of the files allowed by the entry portal is noted below.
- Video: The video showcase file should be 70 MB or smaller. Allowed video file types include: WMV, MOV, MP4, AVI, M4V, and SWF.
- Document: The program structure file should be 25 MB or smaller. Allowed document file types include: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, and PDF.
- Images: Each image should be 10 MB or smaller. Allowed types include JPG, JPEG, and PNG.
- Step 10 — Complete the "Credits" tab
- List the team members who were responsible for the campaign.
- Step 11 — Complete the "Submit" tab
- Review, accept and submit the ECHO™ Entry Disclosure and Authorization form.
- Provide payment information for your entry via the approved payment methods.
- Officially submit your entry by clicking on the "submit for judging" button.
All entries intended for judging must be paid in full and submitted prior to the entry deadline. This includes online payments, wire transfers, and checks mailed to the DMA. For wire transfer and mailed-in checks, please allow an extra week to process.
Please remember that the individual, who completes the submitter page, will be considered the entrant and will be the contact for the entry. All communications will be sent to this individual.
Back to top